« Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world? » - Steve Jobs
Do you feel like you need professional resuscitation? I have a big challenge in business development across Canada! Are you one of those who persevere and enjoy long sales cycles? It's here that it happens.
Your dream salary is within reach, thanks to our competitive base salary and our more than attractive commissions! Sky is the limit 🚀!
But we know that the salary is not everything for you since providing concrete and necessary solutions to people is something that really matters for you! Here are the other advantages of the position :
• Discover an innovative technical field related to health (which goes hand in hand with a complete training);
• Start in-house with the possibility of being the company’s first on-road sales representative in Canada ;
• The possibility of teleworking;
• Annual vacation and 10 days of leave paid by the employer (4 in mobile, 3 in health and 3 offered by the employer)
• The total in terms of group insurance (70% contributed by the employer);
• The FTQ RRSP;
• Working with Zoho CRM, a question of being efficient;
• Credit for your gym membership!
Not to mention your superior who supports you and gives you the means to achieve your goals!
Now let's get down to business.
Your mandate will be to be in contact with emergency services. You will therefore take care of:
• Contact potential and existing customers by telephone to offer them the flexible fixtures and solutions adapted to their needs (and eventually even medical devices);
• Mount the purchase orders and proceed with the creation of the customer account;
• Place orders and follow up on receipt and customer satisfaction;
• Detect market shares that have not yet been exploited.
So, it goes without saying that you have:
• Experience in sales/customer service and in coldcalls;
• Complete bilingualism (French English) since the clientele is 98% English-speaking;
• Impeccable customer service.
This division is growing rather fast: the team now has 22 employees. The team works with pleasure and rigor to improve the safety and efficiency of patient care, especially during emergency land or air transport to a medical center. How do they do this? By designing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative and flexible fixtures for medical devices.
Your future office is located near Neufchatel where you will be surrounded by your colleagues in the beautiful open area. Believe me, I was only there for a few hours, and I heard a lot of sweet teasing and people laughing together... It clearly gave me a good impression of the atmosphere… ;)
Your second life is waiting for you! I'm waiting for your resume so we can talk about this! :D
Keywords: sales, customer service, Quebec City, business development, medical, etc.
This job may also be known as: sales agent, internal business development consultant, representative, technical representative, sales consultant, etc.
Note that the masculine gender is used in this description for the sole purpose of lightening the content.